Frequently Asked Questions.
Changes to policies in the training centre and the government itself have required us to change the process by which you register and log on to government websites. Using an email address is easier to remember and we can send you your password should you forget it.
Before you can book any courses on-line you must first register your details.
1. Click on the "Register" button at the top right of the screen.
2. Enter all your details into the form.
(Remember! Make a note of your password and keep it in a safe place. You will need this to login to the site and book courses.)
3. Click the Register button.
Once you have registered you will be able to book courses, register interest in a course (if it is fully booked) and also view your course booking history.
1. Log in to the site.
2. Click on the type of course you require under Courses on the navigation menu eg SIMS, Office Applications, etc.
3. Read the course outline to ensure it meets your requirements.
4. Check the course availability and click on the Book Course button under the date you wish to attend.
(Please note: A manual Booking Form is also available for Line Managers to use if members of their team are unable to book online themselves).
Failure to attend a course you have booked without giving at least 24 hours notice, will incur a £20.00 charge to your section. If you book a course in error please use your course history page to cancel a course or contact the MIS team on 01639 686767 so that your details may be deleted from the course bookings.
Click on the "My Courses" link on the bar at the top of the screen. You will see a button which says "Upcoming | Attended". Click on the "Attended" button to see a list of courses you have been on. On the right, you will see a button which allows you to leave feedback for that course.
Ask Us A Question
If you have any other question to ask us, please click here or on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.